Tuesday 28 April 2020

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my new blog.  If you follow me on Twitter you might have noticed me whittling on about the Doctor Who Home Media range, including DVD’s, Blu-Ray’s, VHS, The Collection, Steelbooks, Animations, Britbox and anything else that might enable me to watch my favourite TV Show.  

The purpose of this blog for me is to share with you my thoughts, opinions and analysis of everything that goes on in my head regarding this topic.  As I am based in the UK content will heavily be focused on Region 2 releases.  That said I will probably end up talking a bit about international releases.

I hope you enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have the 60’s set have got even more complicated?

It was about a year ago I last wrote on this blog about 60’s The Collection Blu-ray’s, celebrating the news that the animation was in fact c...